martes, 30 de septiembre de 2008

My last summer holidays

Damian Schapiro 2ºI

In my last summer holidays, in January, I went to Mar del Plata for two weeks with my family and we went to the beach, ate a lot of food like sandwiches or things like that and to the Sacoa Center in the centre of the city. When I came back to my city, I go to the Alto Palermo Shopping with my friends and we went to the games in the 3rd floor, and another day I went to the Bosques de Palermo with my friends and we rented a boat . All days I watched a lot of television because I had a lot of free time. In March, it was my birthday and I go with all my friends to Fridays and we ate a lot of different desserts and we had a good time.

1 comentario:

Myriam dijo...

Dami, You wrote a nice piece. Remember the past of the verb to go is WENT and we say " on the 3rd. floor" not " in the 3rd. floor"
Myriam