domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2008

My last holiday

In my last holidays I went to Bariloche. I traveled in aeroplane. When I arrived was snowing. I went with my mom and mi brother Kevin. We stayed in a hotel and was very good because I went to knows all Bariloche with the hotel personal. One day in Bariloche I saw a San Bernardo, a dog, and it was very big and beautiful. I went to the mountain and I skiing and snowboarding. Before I leave Bariloche, the hotel personal did a fest, because more people than me also back to Buenos Aires and was impresionant, because people came from circus and this had an a trapecista, a clown and a contorsionista. When I arrived in Buenos Aires, my father and my family was waiting for me. After I went to sleep and the next morning I back to the primary school.

Emiliano Graniero 2º "J"

1 comentario:

Myriam dijo...

Emi, You had nice holidays in Bariloche.
There are some mistakes in the text but your effort is very important.
Myriam