domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2008

My Holidays

In my Last holidays I went to Miami and Disney there with my family, The trip was long, eight hours travel in plane.
I went in February, I went seventeen days.
We stayed in a beautifull hotel, The hotel was very big.
I went to the parks of disney
Also I went to the water parks, I went to the shoping in miami and I went to the beach. We took a lot of photos, the days were very pretty.
I went to the all games of Disney
,They were very enterteining!
there holidays was incredible! When arrive at home to find with my friends that much does that not the to see We go out to walk the shoping, we went to the cinema, to the club, to skate. We spend it very well all together.

Julieta Feldman “2º O”

1 comentario:

Myriam dijo...

Juli, you had nice holidays!!!
Remember not to repeat the same words or verbs so many times. You can replace them by synonims or connect the ideas to avoid repetition.
Careful with the use of the Simple Past.

Myriam