domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2008

My Holidays

In my holidays, i went to Chascomus and it was too funny. I stay in a estance with swimming pool very big in the rute.
All days were sunny and hot so i go to the swimming pool and i felt so good! One day i went (with my dad)fishing in the Lake Chascomus, that day we catch a fish and we kept it like a souvenir.
That days i stay in te estance because Chascomus isn´t a very big place so i stay at home and go to the swimming pool all the time! I celebrated New Year with a nice barbacue, and it was delicius because i do it whit my dad.
I stay one month there and after that i returned to my home and stay all the holidays there.

Kevin Herzog. 2º"G"

1 comentario:

Elida dijo...

Kevin:
Nice holidays in Chacomus!
We say Estancia.. There are some mistakes, but it´s a good work.
Elida