lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2008

cindy jais 2ºj

In my last holidays i went to mar del plata. I went with my friend sofia and with her family. we went by car. We estaied in a hotel. It was beautifull the hotel and the weather too. we went to the beach and every day we entered to the sea. we also ate always strawberry ice creams because but they were very expensive. They ere a lot of people because they were in the most popular beach. The family of sofia always were in the gym of the beach, because they want to take care of their figure. The last day sofia and me, went to a dance club, and we dance as crazy. I believe that it was the dance most amusing of the world. We stay all night there, it was fantastic. and a morning we left for federal capital, to study and stay with anothers friends

1 comentario:

Myriam dijo...

Cindy, you had nice holidays in Mar del Plata.
Remember to check punctuation, capital letters and verbs in the past. Let´s talk together.
Myriam