martes, 23 de septiembre de 2008

my holidays

In my holidays 2008, i went to a country club "Los Cardales. In his country, i play soccer, i swam at the pool, and i ride the bike all day. 
I went to U.S.A., too. I went to Orlando, Miami, New Jersey, New York and at the airport of Dallas. 
I went to Disney World, and i enjoy a lot. I stayied an hotel in Disney, the "Pop Century".
The 1st day of Disney, i went to "Magic kingdom".
The 2nd day, i went to "Universal Studios", and i went to the better game. The mountain of "The Mommy".
The 3st day, i went to MGM park. at the afternoon, the weather was hugly, begin to rain and i mos to go to the hotel. 
The next day, i went to Epcot park, and i saw a big ball of Epcot.
5 days after i went to Disney, i went to Animal kingdom, and i saw the best tree of my life. This tree was very big!
I enjoyied a lot Disney World parks, and i want to go again to Orlando.
In New York, I went to the Empire Estate, Time Square, and more places....
In miami,  my mother bought a digital camera, and mi dad, a very good celular phone.
In New Jersey, i stayied in my uncle house.


1 comentario:

Myriam dijo...

Ari: You had great holidays!

Remember to use capital letters for the pronoum I and check spelling mistakes.

Myriam