domingo, 21 de septiembre de 2008

My Holidays

In my holidays I went to Entre Rios with my family. We traveled by car and stayed there fifteen days. In there we went out to walked, to eat out, and every day we went to the river URUGUAY. We went to do shopping, we bought clothes, presents for my friends and regards. Then after 15 days we return to Buenos Aires, and I went to Brazil with my cousins, aunt and auncle. We traveled by plane and There I went to see CIRCLEDUSOLEIL, I visited the factory of my aunt and uncle and with them I went to see concerts, and hang out. I stayed there other fifteen days, after this fifteen days I return to Buenos Aires. Here I visited my friends, Hang out with them. And my holidays End.
Fiamma

1 comentario:

Elida dijo...

¨Nice holidays..
Pay attention to ..To infitive. and prepositions. We´ll talk it over