viernes, 3 de octubre de 2008

My last summer holidays

I went to Peru with my parents. I don't remember exactly the date we left Argentina, but i remember the weather was hot and sunny.
The people in Peru was very polite with us.
We stayed at the Sonesta Hotel, a very elegant and comfortable hotel. It was located in Lima, in Miraflores. Miraflores is a very beautiful neighborhood.
We also went to Cusco. Cusco is very nice and ancient city. It was rebuilt by the spanish conquerors in XI century.
From Cusco we traveled by train to Machu-Picchu, and we walked across the beautifull incas ruins.
In peru we ate very tasty meal, and we bought some gifts for the family.

Mora 2ºG

2 comentarios:

Myriam dijo...

Mora, I liked your paragraph. Remember to use capital letters for names of people and places. Myriam

Unknown dijo...

My last summer holidays

My mum and I went to Cordoba.By bus on Saturday evening arrived at seven o'clock.On Sunday we went to the shopping center.I bought a t-shirt and my mum bought a wallet.
At night we went to a restaurant.On Monday I played computer games in the hotel and my mum watched tv.In the evening we went back to Buenos Aires.