jueves, 2 de octubre de 2008

My last holidays

I had a very good holidays .First I went to Pinamar and I did surfing but I was very bad . I went to cacatua hotel and it was great .I was with my father ,mother and my sister with them I did a lot of things like play football , play volleyball and go to the sea.I visit a lot of friends on the beach and I taolk with them.The food was great the first day I ate hamburger the second I ate pizza and the last day I ate fishes and meet . My favorite part was that my fathers don`t had to work and I can be with them all day and play football , that was great .That were my last holidays I enjoy it a lot
Bye

xxxx
ooo

Maximiliano Levington 2°I

2 comentarios:

Myriam dijo...

Maxy, Your text was nice.
You missed some verbs in the past. Go back to it and try to correct it. Thanks
Myriam

Blogger dijo...

Quantum Binary Signals

Professional trading signals sent to your cell phone daily.

Follow our signals today & make up to 270% a day.