jueves, 2 de octubre de 2008

My holidays

I liked a lot my holidays because I went to San Rafael in Mendoza. I stayed in a bungalows and I met three kids. One of them is called Marco and I did rafting with him. It was very funny when Marco felt off the boat.
The other two kids where brother and sister and were called Lucas and Martina. I did rappel and climbing with them. I was a bit afraid when I was in the top of the mountain but I enjoyed it very much.
The best of the holidays was “Col River”, a sport in the cold water wearing a life belt.
Gabriel Pires 2° "I"

1 comentario:

Myriam dijo...

Gabriel, I enjoyed reading your text because I love San Rafael. I used to live there when I was a little kid.
Remember WE SAY " I practiced rafting, rappel ect" We don´t say " I did rappel..."
Myriam